Today, fashion is evolving for the better and brands are embracing inclusive sizing. If you’re plus size, finding stylish pieces that compliment your curves is easier than ever! Check out some of our tips below.
1. Embrace your curves – By wearing larger clothing you can actually make yourself look bigger and less shapely. So don’t feel the need to go up in sizing.
2. Try multiple sizes and invest in alterations – Sizing runs differently depending on the label and it really is just a number. Instead pay more attention to how each piece feels and fits rather than what size it is. Also, tailors are here for a reason! Your body is unique so why try to fit into something rather than have it altered to fit you.
3. Invest in a great pair of jeans – Never underestimate the power of fantastic fitting denim. You can dress jeans up or down so they are an extremely versatile piece in your wardrobe.
4. Shapewear is your friend – Every woman needs a little bit of cinching, smoothing, and support sometimes, regardless of body type. Popular brands like Spanx and Skims have revolutionized shapewear so it not only works but is comfortable!
5. When in doubt opt for staples like the wrap dress or pencil skirt – these will look flattering on all curvy women!
Need help sifting through the options for your own wardrobe? Book a call with personal stylist Rita Abramson to start your curated collection today!